Dienstag, 14. April 2009

New LO with own kit


Hello everybody,

I created this LO with an older kit of mine. It's called "100% Boy" *lol* But the little sunshine is my granddaughter Grace. So you can see, you can use the boy-kit also for girls *lol*

She visit us for 6 days during Easter and I took lots of pictures from her. This is one of my favorite pictures, because she is looking at my husband and smile at him. Oh I love that smile on her face :))

The frame I used in this LO is currently a tutorial in testing for the Winni Scrapbooking Group
If you like, come and join our group and learn, how to make scrapbooking elements and how you can make great LO's.

You can get the whole kit here. Enjoy my kit!!

Please take care
hugs
Wiciyela

1 Kommentar:

Dani hat gesagt…

She's really cute & love the kit. :) Great job on the LO. :D

VLG,
Helruna