Samstag, 1. November 2008

Woohoo!!! I got my first award




Can you believe that, I got an award. I got it from Tammy Jo and Deb, two wonderful ladies. Thank you so much Tammy Jo and Deb!
And when you receive this award- you are supposed to say 7 things you love and give this to 7 more people....
Here are now 7 stings I love:

1. My husband Magic. We are together since almost 22 years.
2. My both sons Mahto and Acoma.
3. My both girls Ishta and Woniya.
4. My mother in law. She is a wonderful lady.
5. Our 5 pets. Dodger our dog and Sydney, Bishou, Paris, Chip and Chap our cats
6. My very special friend Dani. I'm sure, sometimes we'll meet each other from face to face.
7. Pizza, Vanilla icecream and coke

And now I've to choose 7 blogs. It's really hard, because you all doing a wonderful job! I love you all and your creativity.

1. Kiere from Kiere's Creations
2. Snowmoon from Snowmoon's Design
3. QueenBrat from QueenBrat Designs
4. Kathy from Kathy's Scraps
5. LadiLibelle from Ryn Creations
6. Jo from Creations by Jo
7. Helga from Helga's Classie Creationz

And now thank you and big hugs for the award TammyJo. And thank you and big hugs to everyone, who is visiting my blog.

Hugs
Wiciyela

1 Kommentar:

Snowsmoon hat gesagt…

WOW, I feel so bad that I haven't been around SKC for the last few months and for you to take the time to include me, my heart is touched. You gals have been with Kathy and I for a while now and have helped Kathy ALOT since I have been attending college. For all this I want to thank you and explain why I don't usually do these awards things. Here is a link to my post where I explain...

http://snowsmoon-myworld.blogspot.com/search/label/Freebie...FadingSummer
please don't get me wrong, I am very honored and cherish the love and support you gals have gave me! Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and on my next break (from college) I will try to stop by the forum and spread some holiday cheer. BIG HUGS and that you so much.